Start Date: Apr 3, 2017
Category: Community Development
Contact: Kayla Haby
Posted: Feb 2, 2017
RCLCO SENIOR ASSOCIATE POSITION
RCLCO, a national leader in providing strategic economic guidance to the real estate industry, seeks qualified Senior Associates in our Washington, DC, Los Angeles, Orlando, and Austin offices. RCLCO is recognized as the leading independent knowledge solutions provider to the real estate industry. Founded in 1967, RCLCO is a pioneer in bridging market and financial feasibility, consumer research, and industry intelligence. Our professionals are widely respected for their ability to assess economic and market directions, and to translate these trends into project concepts and financial guidance.
Senior Associates are emerging managers of RCLCO’s consulting engagements, including market research, financial modeling and optimization analyses, and investment opportunity analyses. They manage the efforts of junior consultants and collaborate with a dynamic team of peers and senior firm leadership, to deliver market-based, forward-looking advice to our clients.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage consulting projects from kick-off through presentation of final conclusions and results;
• Conduct primary and secondary economic, demographic, and real estate research;
• Organize data, analyze trends, and construct financial and statistical models by employing existing RCLCO methodologies and/or developing new
• Prepare reports and presentations to communicate key findings and recommendations to clients;
• Participate in client meetings and presentations;
• Manage existing and potential client relationships;
• Participate in and support business development;
• Develop intellectual property and prepare industry publications and presentations;
• Mentor and train junior team members.
• 3-5 years of relevant experience in real estate or economic consulting;
• Graduate degree and strong academic record in a real estate-related field (business, planning, real estate);
• Experience managing projects, meeting deadlines and budgets, and coordinating the efforts of other team members;
• Demonstrated leadership potential, excellent interpersonal skills, and a drive to succeed in his/her chosen profession;
• Passion for financial and economic analysis, ability to structure quantitative and qualitative problem-solving approaches, and attention to detail and
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Professional in demeanor and appearance, a self-starter, a good time manager and “team player.”
To apply, please click the button below to complete an application and submit a resume and cover letter. Please be sure to indicate your preferred office and report your grade point averages (GPAs) for all relevant academic programs. Incomplete applications will not be considered or reviewed.
* * *
Equal Opportunity Employer - RCLCO is an EEO Employer who celebrates diversity - Drug-Free Workplace