Available Jobs ( RSS Feed) ( Email Alerts)
Telegraph Business Improvement District (TBID) is a nonprofit organization that works to increase the vitality of the Telegraph commercial district in Berkeley, California, just south of the UC Berkeley campus. TBID is conducting an intercept survey of residents, shoppers, and other visitors to the district, to inform the future activities of the organization.
TBID seeks to engage a person with a strong background in data analysis and writing to analyze the survey results and produce a summary report. The report should be between 8 and 15 pages, and should include data visualizations (aka charts and tables) and a…
20-40 hours per week
OppSites is an Oakland based startup. We are on a mission is to create a single network where cities and the investment community work together to unlock economic potential.
Your primary responsibility will be doing research into:
- Cities, their zoning code, and their current projects to keep our platform up to date.
- Real estate players and their investment preferences
This entails general research skills, understanding of how cities and real estate function, and communication with clients.
We're looking for someone who shares…
Emeryville CA 94608
Emeryville seeks 2 grad students or recent grads in planning, public administration/policy, or business administration for 12-month positions, to research real estate; help with business, housing, job, loan, art, & brownfield programs; assist with project management, and/or conduct fieldwork. Occasional weekend/evening meetings. 15-20 hours/week, $19-$20/hour DOQ.
The City of Hercules, California’s Planning Department is seeking two (2) interns to support the Planning Department’s short- and long-term projects. The start date for the internship is on or after Monday, February 1, 2016, and the end date is on or after Friday, April 29, 2016. The Economic Development Interns will be responsible for one of two studies, including:
1) A SWOT Analysis survey, entailing developing and conducting an economic development survey of businesses and other stakeholders regarding the City’s goals, objectives, direction, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Results of the survey will be included in…
Job Information: Download
The Office of Councilmember Arreguin is looking for dynamic and talented interns to make important contributions to the City of Berkeley this Spring term. We have three Research and Policy Intern positions that are available immediately, each concentrating on issues that are among our main focus:
• The Affordable Housing Intern will assist in the research and development of policies that address our housing crisis and create protections for the most vulnerable.
• The Zero Net Energy Intern will lead the research and development of a Zero Net Energy requirement for all new buildings. This position will also…